Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Many Items




A couple of things for prayer requests...Larry LaForge is in the hospital in Springfield, MO and had surgery today...pretty serious so Shelley and Larry and their family need our prayers.
I saw Don Walker today and he told me that Ms Rae Michie had a mastectomy yesterday and is doing well. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Spoke with Mary Ruth at her dad's funeral today...they could use continued prayers.
I also attended the CHS ceremony for demolishing the great old halls of our high school days...I realized that I was really happy that they only brought down the part that held the trophies and the concession stand...although part of the steps and bleachers were showing from the gym. I don't think I want to see the school go down...I saw Charlie, Don, Mary D, Ellen, and tons of others who came to pay their respects to the school. I took lots and lots of pictures...it was a sad day. A lot of words were said about moving on...and looking forward to the new school...but...I pretty much loved the old school...
Just to let you know that if you go to KFVS12...they covered the ceremony and start of the demolition.
I will keep you updated on our classmates...

No comments: