Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wendell

An update from Don....Wendell's brother Jerry wrote: To let everyone know,I saw Wendell tonight.He is doing great, the ventilator was removed this morning, He had his glasses on, talking and telling a few jokes and hallucination stories. He is writing a song called I.C.U. Psychosis.. His voice was low , sounded like Ernie's voice in a way.. had a little dry mouth. They are going to begin therapy tomorrow ; sitting in a chair and begin walking. He told me to tell everyone Hello and his loves you and hopes to see you soon.. It looks like he is now out of the danger zone @ this time.. We and the Doctors are excited about his recovery. It was talked about he may go home next week.. Keep praying that he will continue to improve. I will keep you updated on his progress..
jerry


Thank the Lord....Hey Wendell if you get to read this...we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers...I bet you have educated those doctors and nurses...

No comments: