Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th, 2009

I hope everyone will have a safe and Happy 4th of July. I find myself saying "can you believe" a lot this last year. But...can you believe that we are celebrating the 233rd birthday of America. I will always know the last two numbers because my son was born in 1976...and he is now 33, pretty simple.

We are having our 40th class reunion...1969-2009...we will have our 50th class reunion in 2019...think about it. I can tell you that when it was 1969...I never considered the fact that I would be living in the year 2000 something. That is unbelievable...

Starting this week, I will be doing short biographies on some of our classmates. Help you get to know them a little better before the reunion. I will try to do as many as I can...

Our next meeting is Tuesday night, July 7th at Little Pizza Heaven at 6:00...all are welcome.

Please try and send back your reservation forms as soon as possible, we have several items that we are going to need a head count for...thank you!!!

No comments: