Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rosemarie Petty Upchurch



Hey classmates...I was so excited yesterday to get an email from Rosemarie Petty Upchurch. She was using our chsclassof69@charter.net address and sent me this gorgeous picture of her and her oldest granddaughter. She has worked with State Farm Insurance for 30 years, and lives in Germantown, TN. I think she enjoys the grandkids pretty much. Rosemarie is trying to get some pictures together for the video, and I certainly hope she plans on coming to the reunion.

I am not the best one for my memory, but the best I remember I had a PE class with Rosemarie, and she was always keeping us laughing. She still has that smile, and I can't wait to see her again. Thanks for catching up with the class Rosemarie!

I hope others will send an updated photo to us, you too can be the star of our blog...

No comments: