Friday, August 15, 2008

Facebook

I signed on to Facebook today...and hooked up with some old classmates from 65 & 68...funny how we went to school for just a couple of years with some of the older class members and we feel like we have known them forever. Most of our classmates we have known for 40 years ... and feel connected, but the older kids were just around us a few years. I remember Ricky Cheek and how he used to make me smile between classes and gave me gum...and Linda Moyers was in my gym class and helped me through my freshman year, she may have even been the one who told me how to fake taking a shower. Billy Vaughn and Jimmy Ferrell were a hoot and signed my yearbook in a dozen places...Becky Burns was my big sister during freshman week and made me do a lot of crazy things...I don't think kids today get to have that week of fun, the way they have classes set up. And all of the famous couples...wonder if many of them stayed together...

Maybe some of the old folks will show up for our 40th...that would be really cool man!!

No comments: