Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mrs. Georgia Kasper

I wanted to let you all know that Mrs. Georgia Kasper, Kay Kasper King's mother passed away Friday 8/29. The service will be Monday, 9/1, at Sacred Heart Church at 10:00 am. The visitation will be Sunday night from 6 - 8 at Smith Funeral Home. I am sorry I didn't get the information sooner. I hope some of you can make the funeral. Please keep Kay and her family in your prayers.

I know you all remember Mrs. Kasper...I loved to go into the bakery and get chocolate chip cookies and those wonderful cupcakes with sprinkles...Mrs. Kasper always waited on my dad and me...she would always know what I wanted, for years and years I loved that bakery. Kay and I were roommates at Semo for two years... I don't remember her bringing sweet stuff...but I do remember when I was getting married, I went into the bakery to order my cake, and the Kaspers gave me my cake as a wedding present. It was gorgeous. They were so nice and as Mrs. Kasper was missed when the bakery closed...she will lovingly be missed now.

No comments: