Friday, August 29, 2008

A Happy Birthday

Today is Tana's birthday...Happy Birthday!!! I don't think she would mind if I told you that she is 57 today...aren't we all? Five-Seven...is that not unbelievable, when we were seniors most of our parents were still in their 40's...and we thought they were old fuddy duddies.

So here is my fuddy duddy tale...today I picked up my 7th grade granddaughter from school...along with a friend of hers. The "cutest" boy in class walked by and they proceeded to tell me to honk the horn at him...I said I can't honk my horn there are cars in front of me and they will think that I am honking at them...please Mamaw just honk your horn...I can't that would be rude...but Mamaw you are being a fuddy duddy!...hmmm...40 something years ago I would have jumped over the front seat and honked the horn myself, and then rolled down the window and yelled something stupid...I guess I am becoming a fuddy duddy...naah...next time she says something I will just jump out of the car...run up to the young man yelling, "she thinks your cuuute!!" Wonder what she will think then...

No comments: