Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Boring day in the neighborhood


I was sitting in my office checking my Facebook, watching a little news, and my daughter was leaving...she stuck her head back in the front door and told me to come outside...in the street beside our studio were...about 10 police cars, hundreds of policemen (a slight exaggeration but this is my story) and lots of guns drawn and pointing at an apartment house. Lots of people had gathered to watch the action. Apparently a young man had told someone that he had robbed the Dollar General Store which is across the street from the studio....he started running and ran into an apartment behind our studio. The building was surrounded...the sweet police dog was there also...they brought out one guy in handcuffs, and then went into the building with guns drawn...shields and bullet proof vests...about 45 minutes worth of excitement...then we find out...it was a false report...no robbery...no suspect...oh well...it was fun watch Cape CSI in action...

No comments: