Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lots to say

Last night we had our second planning meeting for the Class of 69's 40th reunion...did we ever work hard...we accomplished a great deal...had pizza...and a great time. Our reunion is going to be so much fun...just a hint...Friday night, Saturday morning for Ladies, Saturday night, and Sunday morning...with a wonderful surprise. Mark the date May 22-24, 2009. We still need some addresses...I will post the ones we need after Charlie checks some more of them out. We are also still missing a lot of information forms...

Now the parade October 3rd, 2008...we will meet at 3:30 at the Caruthersville Fire Station...we will load up the firetruck...join the parade...win our prize...and then tailgate at the field before the game, then have a very spirited time watching the CHS Tigers win. Please wear red & white...or bring your pom poms...Charlie is having a sign made for us...and we will be throwing out sweet stuff for the youngun's. Please join us...it will be so much fun...and we have a great chance of winning. Let Charlie know or comment here if you will attend.

Just a note...today I went to grandparents day at my 12 year old granddaughter's school. Their 7th and 8th grade are in Cape's old high school. WOW the steps are so many!!!! I remember the CHS steps and how we would go up and down them in no time...I was a tad bit slower today...classes and teachers have really changed...I did enjoy the experience with her however.

I know that I will have my worst recurring dream tonight...I am in school, and I don't remember which class I am supposed to be in...and I don't have my schedule...my hair is teased sky high, and I am wearing bell bottoms....scary!

No comments: