Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Class of 68

This past weekend the Class of 1968 had their 40th reunion...from what I have heard everyone had a great time visiting with old friends. A few have mentioned that they enjoy reading our blog...I hope everyone will read this blog...I have fun writing on it. I just wish others would add comments or let me know if you want to blog and I will send you the password.

I mentioned in an earlier blog that I joined Facebook...WOW...it is so cool...I have connected with so many CHS members...both older and younger than me. And I have made some new friends that just click on because we have something in common. You might consider joining...it really keeps people connected. This is not a paid plug.

A reminder that our next planning committee is Sept. 9th...at 6:00 at the Country Club...our meetings are always a mini-reunion...come join us!

No comments: